Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Combination if Cleaning Grades-South West Trains

 

 

 

 

 

 

Circular No IR/558/13

 

 

To All Branches, Regional Offices & Regional Councils

 

 

Our Ref: BR2/10/2

26th September 2013

 

 

Dear Colleagues

 

COMBINATION OF CLEANING GRADES – SOUTH WEST TRAINS

 

Further to my previous circular on the above matter dated 20thJune 2013 (IR/368/13), in which, I asked Branches on the South West Trains line of route for their opinions on how they would like the union to progress this matter. I can now report that, I have not received any responses from the affected Branches. I have therefore asked the Regional Organiser to have this issue discussed again at the next full Company Council meeting.

 

I am awaiting the outcome of the discussions and will provide members with an update when a report has been considered again by the General Grades Committee.

 

Yours sincerely

Bob Crow

General Secretary

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment