Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rail Gourmet-Travel Facilities







Circular No IR/72/13


To All Branches, Regional Offices & Regional Councils


Our Ref: HC/12/1
31st January 2013


Dear Colleagues

TRAVEL FACILITIES – RAIL GOURMET

Further to my previous circular on the above matter dated 6th November 2012 (IR/617/12), in which I reported that, I had raised this matter with both Rail Gourmet and Rail Staff Travel Ltd. I can now report that I have received a response from RSTL, who have informed me that this is a matter for Rail Gourmet to raise with their clients and assisting the union with this campaign is out of their official remit. As of today’s date, I have not yet received a response from Rail Gourmet.

The union’s executive has had opportunity to consider this matter and they have instructed me to write back to Rail Gourmet requesting a meeting to discuss this issue. I will now be acting on the instructions of the executive and I will keep you advised of any developments.

Yours sincerely

Bob Crow
General Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment