Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moved Or Changed Your Job

It is imperative that RMT members who have changed their place of work, job title, home address and contact details inform head office or contact your respective Branch Secretary of their new situation.

This can be done by emailing, calling freephone 0800 376 3706 or changing them yourself at (click on 'membership detail').
Employers have used any discrepancy in RMT's membership database to challenge legitimate activity through the use of anti-union legislation in the courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment